Kitchens / Restaurants
Semi-insulated double-swing door – SP900
The SP900 semi-insulated double-swing door is designed for recurrent passages of staff between 2 areas with different, but relatively close temperatures. Consisting of an insulated leaf with a polyurethane foam core, it will improve the insulation between a cold food preparation area and a temperate area, for example.
An insulated double-swing door for professional and institutional kitchens.
Consisting of an insulated leaf with a polyurethane foam core, it will improve the insulation between a cold preparation area and a temperate area for example.
It is particularly suited to professional kitchens.
For more intense traffic or better hygiene, the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door should be preferred, as it is more robust, totally water-repellent and easy to clean
ADVANTAGES of the SP900 double-swing door
- Insulating double-swing door (cold or heat)
- Lightweight door for repeated staff traffic
- High quality door with stainless steel door frame and casing
- Double-acting hinges with sturdy ALL stainless steel mechanism
Insulate from the cold
Made to measure
Technical specifications of the SP900 semi-insulated double-swing door
Different stainless steel door frames and mountings
- U or C-shaped grade 304L stainless steel casing for mounting on insulated partitions, and L-shaped door frames mounting at the front edge of the reveal,
- Stainless steel plates or Omega profiles for installation on a wall, an existing frame or a solid structure.
Special door frames or fixings can also be studied and offered as options, especially for your renovation needs.
- SPENLE double-acting hinges with an all stainless steel mechanism and Delrin body – available with or without hold open feature,
- SPENLE all stainless steel double-acting hinges – available with or without hold open feature – optional,
- Stainless steel double-acting hinges – available only without hold open feature – optional.
Double-swing door leaf
- Polyurethane foam core – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free – density 40 kg/m3,
- 40 mm thick with facings made of pre-coated steel sheet 0.75 mm thick (SP900 model), glass fibre-reinforced polyester (SP910 model) or stainless steel (SP920 model),
- Leaf edged with grade 304L stainless steel, 1.5 mm thick,
- Anti-finger pinch seal on the edge of the door leaf,
- Oblong vision panel made of Stadip 33.2 glass with EPDM seal – 350 x 550 mm
- Stainless steel or Acrovyn® kick plates,
- Stainless steel kick plates with integrated door edge guards for high traffic uses,
- Stainless steel push plates,
- Stainless steel pull handles.
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of semi-insulated double-swing doors:
- Coated steel sheet double-swing doors in the distribution corridors of professional kitchens,
- Semi-insulated double-swing doors giving access to cold or hot food or vegetable preparation rooms in a central kitchen,
- Semi-insulated double-swing doors in a dishwashing room.