Polyethylene double-swing door – SP800
Excellent impact resistance, resistance to water and corrosion, made from materials that comply with food standards (high density polyethylene, grade 304L or 316L stainless steel), the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door is particularly suited to food industry environments, professional kitchens and other wet and corrosive environments.
A double-swing door for food or wet environments
Made to measure, the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door is supplied ready to fit and can be installed on all types of partitions and substrates.
ADVANTAGES of the SP800 double-swing door
- Can be hosed down
- Extremely sturdy
- Porthole/vision panel always flush on both sides for optimum, irreproachable cleaning
- C-shaped door frame fixed with no visible fastening screws for an impeccable finish
- Stainless steel and Delrin® double-acting hinges with a robust ALL stainless steel mechanism or ALL stainless steel hinges
Food grade certified
Technical specifications of the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door
Different stainless steel door frames and mountings – grade 304L
- U or C-shaped door frames for mounting on insulated panels or partitions, and L-shaped door frames for overlay mounting or mounting at the front edge of the reveal,
- Stainless steel plates or Omega profiles for fastening on masonry, an existing frame or a solid structure
Special door frames or fixings can also be offered as options to meet particular requirements (e.g. renovation projects).
- SPENLE double-acting hinges with an all stainless steel mechanism and Delrin® body – available with or without hold open feature,
- SPENLE all stainless steel double-acting hinges – available with or without 90° hold open feature – optional,
- Stainless steel double-acting hinges – available only without 90° hold open feature – optional.
Double-swing door leaf
- Made of food-grade high density polyethylene (HDPE 500), through-coloured, 15 mm thick
- Rear reinforcement with a stainless steel U-profile,
- Flexible anti-finger pinch seal, transparent, rounded edge,
- PMMA porthole, 15 mm thick, flush on both sides for perfect hygiene (350 mm diameter round porthole as standard, other shapes available as an option).
- Oblong vision panel, flush on both sides, 300 x 500 mm, 400 x 600 mm or 250 x 400 mm for narrow leaves,
- Stainless steel or polyethylene door kick plates
- Polyethylene or stainless steel kick plates with integrated door edge guards for high traffic uses,
- Stainless steel push plates,
- Anti-finger pinch only in the top part, above 800 mm above the ground for high traffic uses,
- Grade 316L stainless steel or powder-coated 316L stainless steel door frames for the most aggressive atmospheres,
- Door leaf locking,
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here downloaded here.
Examples of uses of polyethylene double-swing doors:
- Impact-resistant double-swing doors in food factories, abattoirs, fish, dairy or cheese processing facilities, etc.
- Moisture-insensitive polyethylene double-swing doors that can be hosed down in locker rooms and toilets,
- Polyethylene double-swing doors in warehouses and distribution platforms.