Sliding insulated door (positive T°) – SP400
The SP400 sliding insulated door was developed to offer a solid, durable, top-quality door that could be used just as easily for small cold rooms as for refrigerated warehouses with large openings to allow the passage of forklift.
An insulated door suitable for all cold rooms.
With its 1.5 mm thick stainless casing and edging profile and its enhanced insulated core, it helps maintain the hygiene and food safety conditions necessary in insulated chambers.
The SP400 insulated door is custom made to your measurements and supplied ready to install.
ADVANTAGES of the SP400 range of positive-temperature sliding insulated doors
- Core insulated with injected polyurethane foam – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free.
- Compatible with premium quality food environments
- Custom-made doors
- Insulated door leaf made of pre-coated steel sheet, glass fibre-reinforced polyester or stainless steel
Made to measure
Technical specifications of the SP400 sliding insulated door
Different door frames and mountings
- Grade 304L stainless steel C-shaped wrap around door frames for fitting on insulated or plasterboard partitions or to cover an existing frame,
- L-shaped door frames for mounting at the front edge of the reveal,
It is possible to design and manufacture special door frames on request, to meet very specific needs
- 60 or 80 mm thick, insulated with injected polyurethane foam – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free – density 40 kg/m3,
- Grade 304L stainless steel edging profile, 1.5 mm thick
- Facings made of polyester pre-coated steel sheet 0.75 mm thick for the SP400 model, glass fibre-reinforced polyester for the SP410 model or stainless steel for the SP420 model,
- Replaceable EPDM perimeter seals.
- Fixed handles or release handles for the largest doors.
Track made of anodised aluminium or grade 304L stainless steel.
- Insulated porthole/vision panel with brushed grade 304L stainless steel glazing bead – 400 x 400 mm,
- Stainless steel kick plates (available in depths from 250 to 1200 mm),
- Lock with key,
- PVC or stainless steel track pelmet,
- Overhead rail passage,
- Automatic kit.
Adaptations and variants
- SP400: insulated door leaf made of pre-coated steel sheet 0.75 mm thick – RAL 9010
- SP410 : glass fibre-reinforced polyester insulated door leaf for saline environments
- SP420 : brushed grade 304L stainless steel insulated door leaf
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of sliding insulated doors (for positive temperatures):
- Sliding Insulated doors in dairy food warehouses,
- Polyester sliding insulated doors in fish auction halls and processing plants,
- Positive-temperature insulated doors in food processing or packaging plants.