Semi-insulated double-swing door – SP900
Consisting of an insulated leaf with a polyurethane foam core, the SP900 semi-insulated double-swing door is designed for frequent passages between two spaces with similar or slightly different temperatures.
An insulated double-swing door for food environments.
It is particularly suited to food industry environments.
For more intense traffic, the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door should be preferred, as it is more resistant to repeated knocks from trucks and to water; it can be hosed down.
ADVANTAGES of the SP900 double-swing door
- Semi-insulated door – insulates against the cold, heat and noise
- Lightweight door for high staff traffic
- High quality door with stainless steel door frame and casing
- C-shaped door frame fixed with no visible screws for an impeccable finish
- Stainless steel or Delrin® double-acting hinges with a robust ALL stainless steel mechanism
Made to measure
Technical specifications of the SP900 semi-insulated double-swing door
Different stainless steel door frames and mountings
- U or C-shaped grade 304L stainless steel door frames for mounting on insulated partitions, and L-shaped door frames for overlay mounting or mounting at the front edge of the reveal,
- Stainless steel plates or Omega profiles for fastening on masonry, an existing frame or a solid structure
- SPENLE double-acting hinges with an all stainless steel mechanism and Delrin body – available with or without hold open feature,
- SPENLE all stainless steel double-acting hinges – available with or without hold open feature – optional,
- All stainless steel double-acting hinges (without hold open feature) – optional.
Double-swing door leaf
- 40 mm thick, insulated with injected polyurethane foam – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free – density 40 kg/m3,
- Reinforced with stainless steel edging profile,
- Facings made of polyester pre-coated steel sheet, 0.75 mm thick for the SP900 model, glass fibre-reinforced polyester for the SP910 model or stainless steel for the SP920 model,
- EPDM anti-finger pinch seal on the edge of the door leaf,
- Laminated glass vision panel with EPDM seal – oblong, 350 x 550 mm.
- Stainless steel or Acrovyn® door kick plates,
- Stainless steel kick plates with integrated door edge guards for high traffic uses
- Stainless steel push plates,
- Stainless steel pull handles,
- Grade 316L stainless steel door frames for the most aggressive atmospheres.
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of semi-insulated double-swing doors:
- Semi-insulated double-swing doors in pastry and chocolate-making kitchens,
- Polyester semi-insulated double-swing doors in meat salteries,
- Semi-insulated double-swing doors with suspension rail passage in poultry cutting plants.