Sliding insulated door (negative T°) – SP500
The SP500 negative-temperature sliding insulated door will be used for the access to freezing chambers in meat cutting and food processing plants and for sub-zero storage in frozen food warehouses.
A negative-temperature sliding insulated door built to last!
A reliable, high quality door with its grade 304L stainless steel casing and frame as well as its enhanced insulation (160 mm thick door leaf), it guarantees sub-zero temperatures in refrigerated chambers are maintained.
The SP500 insulated door is made to measure and supplied ready to fit – for a new installation or to replace an existing door.
ADVANTAGES of the SP500 range of negative-temperature sliding insulated doors
- Insulated with polyurethane foam – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free – density 40 kg/m3,
- Solid and reliable for intensive use
- Custom made
- Facings made of pre-coated steel sheet, glass fibre-reinforced polyester or stainless steel to meet different market needs
Made to measure
Technical specifications of the SP500 negative-temperature sliding insulated door
Different door frames and mountings
- Grade 304L stainless steel casing with a stainless steel thermal break inner casing,
- Grade 304L stainless steel threshold fitted flush with the floor,
- Entire assembly (door frame + threshold) reheated by a heater cable (220 volts).
- 160 mm thick, with a polyurethane foam core – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free – density 40 kg/m3,
- Reinforced with stainless steel edging profile,
- Facings made of pre-coated steel sheet 0.75 mm thick for the SP500 model, glass fibre-reinforced polyester for the SP510 model and stainless steel for the SP520 model,
- Replaceable EPDM perimeter seals,
- Internal and external release handles.
Track made of anodised aluminium or grade 304L stainless steel.
- Stainless steel kick plates,
- Lock with key,
- PVC or stainless steel pelmet or track cover,
- Automatic kit.
Adaptations and variants
- SP500: negative-temperature insulated door – pre-coated steel sheet 0.75 mm thick – RAL 9010
- SP510 : negative-temperature glass fibre-reinforced polyester insulated door
- SP520 : brushed grade 304L stainless steel negative-temperature insulated door
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of sliding insulated doors (for negative temperatures):
- Negative-temperature sliding insulated doors in frozen food warehouses,
- Negative-temperature sliding insulated doors in processed food freezing chambers,