Swing insulated door (negative T°) – SP300
The SP300 negative-temperature swing insulated door acts as a true thermal barrier helping to maintain sub-zero temperatures in frozen storage chambers and fast-freeze units.
An insulated door for frozen storage and deep freeze cold rooms.
It is mainly designed for the passage of staff and small trolleys.
Particularly sturdy with its stainless steel frame and casing, the SP300 negative-temperature swing insulated door is a top-of-the-range door that will stand the test of time.
ADVANTAGES of the SP300 range of negative-temperature swing insulated doors
- An extremely heavy duty top-of-the-range door with brushed grade 304L stainless steel door frame and edging profile
- Enhanced insulation with a polyurethane foam core – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free
- Custom-made doors
- Door leaf made of pre-coated sheet steel, polyester or grade 304L stainless steel
Made to measure
Technical specifications of the SP300 negative-temperature insulated door
Different door frames and mountings
- Grade 304L stainless steel casing with a stainless steel thermal break inner casing,
- Grade 304L stainless steel threshold fitted flush with the floor,
- Entire assembly (door frame + threshold) reheated by a heater cable (220 volts).
- 120 mm thick, insulated with injected polyurethane foam – CFC-, HFC- and HCFC-free – density 40 kg/m3,
- Reinforced with stainless steel edging profile,
- Facings made of polyester pre-coated steel sheet 0.75 mm thick for the SP300 model, glass fibre-reinforced polyester for the SP310 model and grade 304L stainless steel for the SP320 model,
- Fermod composite rising butt hinges and lock with mushroom head button-type interior safety release,
- EPDM tubular gasket around the edge of the door leaf and floor wiper seal.
- Insulated porthole/vision panel with brushed grade 304L stainless steel glazing bead – 400 x 400 mm,
- Stainless steel kick plates,
- Panic bar,
Variants and adaptations
- SP300: negative-temperature insulated door – pre-coated steel sheet 0.75 mm thick – RAL 9010
- SP310: glass fibre-reinforced polyester negative-temperature insulated door for aggressive environments
- SP320: brushed grade 304L stainless steel negative-temperature insulated door
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of swing insulated doors (for negative temperatures):
- Negative-temperature swing insulated doors in frozen food storage rooms,
- Negative-temperature insulated doors in frozen fish and seafood packing plants,
- Negative-temperature swing access doors for ice-cream makers’ stores.