Kitchens / Restaurants
Polyethylene wall bump rails and skirting
SPENLE polyethylene bump rails and skirting provide excellent protection of partitions and walls against repeated knocks from trolleys in institutional and professional kitchens.
Ultra-resistant wall protection systems, certified food grade
Made of solid high density polyethylene with no hollow parts, these bump rails and skirting are exceptionally sturdy, water-resistant and unaffected by most cleaning products as well as being certified food grade, enabling your kitchens to meet food safety standards.
Polyethylene wall bump rails and skirting are suitable not only for new constructions, but also for renovation projects and when upgrading premises to meet new standards.
ADVANTAGES of HDPE wall bump rails and skirting
- Certified de food safe
- Moisture-insensitive and unaffected by cleaning products
- Can be hosed down
Food grade certified
Technical specifications of polyethylene bump rails and skirting
ADVANTAGES of polyethylene wall bump rails and skirting
- They are made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) which is not only water-resistant and unaffected by cleaning products, but also certified food safe,
- These wall bump rails and skirting come with rounded edges (and a heel at the bottom for heeled skirting) in order to limit the build-up of deposits and ensure easy cleaning,
- They are supplied pre-drilled and with flush screw caps for perfect hygiene and a smarter finish.
The different types of wall protectors are available in lengths of 2 metres and 15 mm thick, but they can be manufactured to your measurements (variable height and length) within very short lead times.
Different types of polyethylene wall protectors
Variants and options
- 20 or 40 mm thick,
- Supplied with stainless steel screws,
- 45° chamfer,
- Internal and external corners for faster fitting,
- End matching,
- Bump rails and skirting with elastomer seals.
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of wall protectors – HD polyethylene bump rails and skirting:
- High density polyethylene bump rails and skirting to protect walls against knocks from trolleys in professional kitchens,
- Polyethylene skirting with a heel to protect the bottom of wall panels in cold rooms and stores,
- Polyethylene bump rails that can be hosed down in dishwashing rooms.