Kitchens / Restaurants
Polyethylene double-swing doors – SP800
Ultra-impact-resistant, moisture-insensitive, can be hosed down and made of food-grade materials (HDPE 500, grade 304L stainless steel), the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door was developed to meet the needs and food safety requirements of professional and institutional kitchens.
A water-repellent food-grade double-swing door for professional and institutional kitchens
Custom made to your measurements and carefully finished, the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door is supplied ready to fit and can be used just as well in new build as in renovation projects on different types of partitions and masonry walls.
ADVANTAGES of the SP800 double-swing door
- Meets food and health standards
- Porthole flush on both sides for optimum hygiene
- Different models of double-acting hinges with sturdy ALL stainless steel mechanism
Food grade certified
Technical specifications of the SP800 polyethylene double-swing door
Different grade 304L stainless steel door frames and mountings
- U or C-shaped 304L door frames for fitting on insulated panels or plasterboard partitions,
- L-shaped door frames for overlay mounting or for mounting at the front edge of the reveal,
- Stainless steel plates or Omega profiles for fastening on the wall, an existing frame or a solid structure.
U or C-shaped door frames can also be selected for fastening onto masonry or an existing frame, in particular if you wish to cover up the masonry or conceal an existing flush-mounted frame.
Special door frames or fastening systems can also be designed to meet your renovation needs in particular.
- SPENLE double-acting hinges with an all stainless steel mechanism and Delrin body – models with or without hold open feature (choice),
- SPENLE all stainless steel double-acting hinges – models with or without hold open feature (choice) – optional,
- Stainless steel double-acting hinges – model without hold open feature – optional.
Double-swing door leaf
- Made of food-grade high density polyethylene (HDPE 500), 15 mm thick,
- Rear reinforcement with a stainless steel U-profile,
- Flexible anti-finger pinch seal, transparent, rounded edge,
- Round porthole, diameter 350 mm, in 15 mm thick PMMA, flush on both sides for very easy cleaning and irreproachable hygiene.
- Oblong vision panel, flush on both sides, 300 x 500 mm, 400 x 600 mm or 250 x 400 mm for smaller leaves,
- Polyethylene or stainless steel kick plates,
- Stainless steel push plates,
- Single-acting operation, for one-way traffic
- Leaves lock with or without a key.
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of polyethylene double-swing doors:
- Water-repellent food-grade polyethylene double-swing door for restaurant kitchens and school canteens,
- Moisture-insensitive polyethylene double-swing door that can be hosed down, in restaurant dishwashing rooms,
- Ultra-impact-resistant double-swing door in high-traffic areas of central kitchens.