Industry / Logistics
Flexible PVC swing door – SP2000
The SP2000 flexible leaf door or flexible swing door is a simple, effective and very economical double-acting door that can improve the heat and sound insulation of your premises.
The flexible PVC swing door: a door designed to last!
With its extremely sturdy metal structure and an integrated return system protected against knocks, failure and maintenance-free, the SP2000 flexible swing door offers a very economical alternative to flexible high-speed doors in dimensions up to 8 m x 8 m.
Made to measure and supplied ready to fit, it is available in a manual and an automatic version, single or double-leaf, to meet all your requirements.
ADVANTAGES of the SP2000 flexible PVC swing door
- Much cheaper to buy and maintain than a high-speed door, given that it requires no maintenance or even periodic checking.
- Failure-free: the flexible PVC swing door will never stop working and leave staff and goods stranded on one side
- Allows you to keep heat loss or cold air leakage to a minimum since the opening of the door is always limited to the size of the person or vehicle going through it and the leaves close automatically immediately afterwards
- Double-acting operation thanks to a return system integrated and protected inside the door structure
- Allows the passage of suspension rails and overhead cranes
Passage of forklifts
Technical specifications of the SP2000 flexible PVC swing door
Structure of flexible PVC swing doors
- Heavy duty coated steel structure,
- Adjustable return system with torsion spring integrated into the frame, and protected from knocks,
- Rotates on a height-adjustable pivot,
- Anti-drop device on large doors,
- 90° hold open feature system available as an option.
- Opening simply by pushing and automatic closing by an adjustable tension system.
Flexible PVC panels
- Flexible PVC panels, overlapping in the centre for double-leaf doors,
- 6 or 8 mm thick,
- Transparent crystal flexible PVC with possibility of having opaque flexible PVC impact sections at the top and/or bottom.
Colours of opaque flexible PVC
Replacement flexible panels are available from our Industry and Logistics spare parts section
- 90° hold open feature system,
- Single-acting operation – the leaves will open in one direction only,
- Brushed all grade 304L stainless steel version (structure, return mechanism, pivots, etc.) for aggressive or food industry environments,
- Automatic version with electro-pneumatic mechanism.
More detailed documentation including drawings, BIM files, etc. can be downloaded here.
Examples of uses of flexible swing doors:
- Flexible PVC swing door providing interior insulation in logistics warehouses
- Flexible PVC swing door for openings with tracks passing through,
- Flexible PVC swing door used in professional paint booths for railway rolling stock,
- Flexible swing door separating a shop from its stores.